OrchardHD offers additional home design services that can greatly improve projects and provide additional value.
Our design team focuses on helping you discover your needs and wants, then to realize them.
Construction Document Creation
Our building designers create the detailed, integrated plans necessary to obtain permits. These plans and specification contain everything a general contractors will need to execute on the design for your custom home. Every client deserves a competent design and detailed plans. We can can the right documents and blueprints to help build your dream home.
What our clients say about us
- "COULD NOT HAVE DONE THIS PROJECT WITHOUT Dan and Aaron... The City of San Jose building department (as usual) kept getting Codes and Setbacks all wrong on my property (being a corner lot). Both Dan and Aaron knew more about "their" codes and setbacks than they Did! Because of mistakes the CITY made (not Dan or Aaron)... I had to revise my plans 3 times but thanks to this father & son team they were able to get my drawings turned around very quickly. Interesting story about how I found Cornerstone Limited... a builder who I have known for many years and highly respect, was building a home that Dan and Aaron had designed. He was so impressed with their plans he passed the name and phone number to me... well it turned out to be the BEST referral. Thanks guys, keep up the great work... "Joe K.
- "My husband and I hired Dan Winklebeck to work with us in developing a new kitchen plan. What a creative person! Dan has so much insight into developing ideas from our conversation into a reality that it made the process seem so easy. And, you know it isn't! His knowledge and experience of all of the aspects of putting a new kitchen together is a real asset and so valuable when you are a novice looking at such a project; cabinetry, surface materials, plumbing, appliances, flooring needs. He was able to draw out plans as we spoke at our first meeting and then was always available to send details of the plan to contractors as we were looking for the right contracting firm to work with. A very satisfying and reassuring experience. It is great to find a reputable professional with whom to work! "Jinny D.
- "Dan did a wonderful job working with our family on a long term remodel for our house. Easy to work with, friendly, and very well qualified. "Bill H.
- "Our house is a constant joy to us. We particularly like the fact that we use all of it very efficiently without feeling cramped. Good design and flow!"Marc
- "Aaron was very instrumental in assisting me with my kitchen remodeling project. Got things done in a timely manner and always available when I needed him . I felt confident that things were also going to be handled properly and they were. A great pleasure to work with and well worth the investment."John A.
- “We wanted to remove a load bearing sheer wall to open up the space on our first floor and needed drawings. We hired Remodeling Design Professionals and they did an outstanding job. They were incredibly polite, professional and precise with their estimate of time and cost to complete the project. Their knowledge of housing codes is a real asset and was essential when it came to the impact of removing the wall, i.e. would our wood burning fireplace need to be replaced by a gas one (short answer: no) They also have a great relationship with a variety of contractors and structural engineers so communication amongst the groups during the whole process was clear, which made the overall remodeling work painless. All in all my wife and I are beyond pleased with the end product and we look forward to working with them immediately for our next project. ”Ray B.